If you’re age 50 or better, good health means more than ever before. That’s why LewisGale Medical Center is launching h2u, a new concept in health information, resources, and experiences to meet your unique health needs.
“Today’s 50+ population is keenly interested in being in control of their health and in understanding what constitutes a healthy lifestyle,” says Patty Altizer, h2u Director at LewisGale.
A national organization, h2u has identified five important health areas for people age 50+:
- Disease prevention
- Healthy lifestyle
- Injury prevention
- Immunizations .
h2u is designed to specifically address each of these areas. Membership in h2u includes:
- Access to h2u’s national website containing personal health assessment tools
- Educational seminars
- Informative healthcare publications, including a bi-monthly health magazine and a monthly newsletter
- Health screenings
- An annual blood test worth more than $150
- Prescription discounts
- Discounts to local businesses for health and wellness products
- and services
- The opportunity to participate in health, fitness, and travel programs
- And much more!
h2u membership dues are $20.00 annually. Additional fees may be charged for local programs and travel.
To learn more about h2u, call Lane Guilliams at 540.776.4493.
You can also click here to visit the h2u web site for health and fitness information, and to learn more about personal health assessment tools.
For 24/7 free physician referral, health information, or consultation with a registered nurse, call Consult-A-Nurse toll free at 1-877-2HCA DOCS (1-877-242-2362)
- Our Quality
- Charity Care
- HCA Virginia Health System
- President's Message
- Medical Center Videos
- Maps & Directions
- Welcome to LewisGale Medical Center
- Quality of Care Scores
- Nursing Shared Governance
- Board of Directors
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Contact Us
- About ER Wait Times