December 09, 2013
Pulaski, Virginia, December, 2013 – LewisGale Hospital Pulaski recently held an awards ceremony to honor 50 of its staff members for their hard work, dedication, and years of service.
Recipients of the 2013 Employee Service Awards represented almost all of the hospital’s departments and services, and combined, have served the hospital and its patients for 620 years. Each of the employees had reached an important milestone in their years of service.
“The success of our hospital all comes back to the high-quality, compassionate care our employees give to our patients every day,” said Mark Nichols, CEO, LewisGale Hospital Pulaski. “With their dedication and commitment to clinical excellence we’ve continued to garner national recognition for our patient outcomes and quality standards.”
- 45 years – Mary Anderson
- 40 years – Gail Sutphin
- 30 years – Larry Chrisley
- 25 years – Marie Babb, Annette Lephew, Alice Stout and Pam Sword
- 20 years – Sue Frazier, Linda Gill, Charlene Hurst, Barry Lane, April McMillan, Betty Montgomery and Terena Scott
- 15 years – Jerry Ayotte and Ronnie Caudill
- 10 years – Angie Akers, Samantha Akers, Heather Arnold, Jay Clark, Tracie Cox, Ellen Greene, Christy Jones, Amy Phillippi, Tammy Ramsey, Anne Reau, Myra Sly, Chris Stephens and Bill Wertz
- 5 years – Sheila Ayotte, Billy Cook, Angie Cordle, Carla Cox, Alex Fernandez, Ron Helton, Heidi Jennings, Kathy King, Roger Leonard, Susie Melvin, Kelly Moles, Tabatha Norman, Sandy Skidmore, Melissa Slippey, Cathy Smotrila, Travis Thompson, Annette Thornton, Diane Tickle, Alice Vollgraff, Brittany White and Brittany Williams