LewisGale Regional Health System is committed to providing the highest level of compassionate, patient-focused care for our patients and their families. That means creating an exceptional work environment by investing in our people, treating everyone with honesty and respect and ensuring access to unsurpassed facilities and equipment.
Collaborating for Top-Quality Care
Whether you’re a nurse, doctor, technician or support staff member, working at LewisGale ensures you’re part of a team of professionals who share a passion for excellence in patient care. When you join LewisGale Regional Health System—one of the leading employers in the Commonwealth—you’ll enjoy an abundance of opportunities to grow and thrive in an atmosphere where you’re valued as an individual, treated fairly and given a voice in decision making.
Equipped to Succeed
Choosing a career at LewisGale means:
- Access to innovative technologies and advanced medical procedures that place you on the forefront of patient care
- Flexible scheduling that recognizes and encourages your desire to lead a balanced life
- Program offerings to help you upgrade your knowledge and skills and earn advanced certifications
- A safe and healthy work environment
- Compensation and benefits that are among the best in the healthcare industry
- A diverse and inclusive Equal Opportunity work environment where each team member is a valued contributor
- Potential for career advancement and variety within one of the nation’s largest and most highly regarded providers of healthcare services, the Hospital Corporation of America
A Nationally Recognized Employer
The Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) was ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s 2012 “Most Admired Companies,” with special mention of its innovation, people management and quality of products/services. HCA was also recognized for the third year in a row as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere organization.
Practice With Us
Discover how you can become part of our distinguished team of healthcare professionals with career resources at ACareer@HCA. You can meet some of our employees, follow our career blog, search job openings, contact us and find out more about working for HCA Virginia. Job listings are updated regularly, so check back often.
Get information about affiliating with LewisGale Regional Health System.