Welcome to LewisGale Regional Health System. Our growing integrated network of care includes four hospitals, six outpatient centers, two cancer centers and 700 physicians with multiple locations throughout Southwest Virginia—all dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare to our patients.
We offer a number of tools and services to help you provide patients with the best possible medical care.
Physicians at LewisGale are part of a nationally recognized team of healthcare professionals working at the forefront of patient care in advanced medical-surgical settings. Learn more about careers at LewisGale.
Our hospitals use the Centralized Credentials Verification Service. By filling out an application through this service, you begin the credentialing process and can request privileges at any of our facilities.
- Hospitalist services are available at all LewisGale hospitals
- hCare physician portal, available at all LewisGale hospitals, provides remote access to clinical results and allows physicians to sign reports remotely
- Specialty and subspecialty in-hospital consultation capabilities
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services, including PET scan, CT scan, MRI and digital mammography
- College of American Pathologists accredited laboratories at all hospitals
- Electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR) medication barcode technology to prevent medication errors
- Picture Archival Communication System (PACS) for fast access to patient medical records, images and test results from anywhere in the LewisGale network