Industry-Leading Benefits & Opportunities
As an employee at LewisGale Regional Health System, you’ll receive a wide array of benefits designed to care for you and your family. These benefits — known as HCA Total Rewards — supplement your pay and may be customized to your situation and needs.
Health & Retirement Programs
Benefits available to LewisGale employees include:
- Insurance – Coverage for medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs, short-term and long-term disability, and life provide peace of mind for you and your family.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) – FSAs allow you to set aside a portion of your pre-tax earnings to pay for qualified expenses, such as health care or day (child or elder) care.
- Financial Education – Educate yourself about personal finances through onsite courses and online information and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – All employees have access to this confidential service providing personal, legal and financial counseling and referrals.
- Voluntary Benefits – Access to legal advice; insurance for your vehicle, home or pet; long-term care insurance and voluntary permanent life insurance.
- Retirement Program – The HCA 401(k) Plan combines employer contributions with your own contributions to help you save for the future. Your hospital provides a 100 percent match up to 9 percent of your pay, based on your years of service.
Additional Employee Rewards & Benefits
LewisGale encourages quality of life for our employees through:
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacations, holidays and illness
- Family, medical, military and bereavement leaves
- Adoption assistance
- Wellness programs
- Free parking
- Employee advisory groups, employee surveys and other channels for employee expression
- Professional development and education opportunities
- HCA Foundation scholarships
- Employee recognition programs and events
- Employee discounts and amenities
- Support for community organizations and causes championed by our employees
- The HCA Hope Fund, which provides financial assistance for employees in times of disaster or personal distress