The experienced cardiovascular specialists at LewisGale Regional Health System treat nearly all types of heart and vascular conditions—from the most common to the most complex—using some of the most advanced treatments and technologies.
Comprehensive Heart & Vascular Care
From diagnosis through treatment and follow-up, the board-certified cardiac experts at LewisGale deliver customized, comprehensive care you can count on for the best possible outcomes. Our accredited Chest Pain Centers ensure quick response to the early stages of heart attack—the critical period when treatments are most effective. And we were among the first hospitals in the nation to use near-patient (bedside) blood testing to deliver fast results for critical cardiac-specific enzymes.
The Centers for Medicaid & Medicare rank us among the top nationwide for heart attack care. And we perform beating-heart surgery twice as often as the national average, typically leading to fewer complications and faster recovery.
We treat a wide range of cardiothoracic and vascular conditions, including:
- Acute coronary syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders), including premature ventricular contraction (PVC), inappropriate sinus tachycardia, supraventricular tachycardia (SVT), ventricular tachycardia (VT), ventricular fibrillation (VF), atrioventricular node (AVN) conduction disease
- Atherosclerosis (disease of the blood vessels)
- Congenital heart disease
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack and chest pain (angina)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Peripheral artery disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Valve disease (including aortic stenosis)
- Varicose veins
Learn more about these and other heart and vascular conditions in our online Health Library.
Explore treatment options offered at LewisGale Regional Health System to address the full range of cardiovascular conditions.
Call our Consult-A-Nurse ® team at (877) 242-2362 to find specialists, make an appointment and learn more about heart and vascular services at LewisGale Regional Health System.