When you consider a new hire, promotion or other change of work assignment, you want to ensure the health and fitness of the candidates under review.
Enhance Recruiting & Retention with LewisGale Physicals & Screenings
Meet your goals for a healthy and safe workforce and improve your position in the marketplace with occupational health services from LewisGale Regional Health System. You, your employees and your organization benefit from:
- Annual physical examinations
- Hearing (audiometric) and vision screenings
- Pulmonary function testing (spirometry) for asthma care and respiratory approval
- Respirator evaluations
- Surveillance physicals
- Regulatory and compliance examinations, such as those required by the Department of Transportation (DOT) or the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- Fitness-for-duty or return-to-work examinations
We also offer a full range of drug, alcohol and substance abuse screenings, as well as Medical Review Officer (MRO) interpretation and evaluation of test results from specimens, medical histories and other relevant biomedical information. Our laboratories provide comprehensive screening and analysis to support your healthy workplace goals. With fewer substance-abuse-related incidents in your workplace, you’ll regain productivity and help reduce accidents, injuries and employee turnover.