Expert Care for Your Bones, Joints & Spine
Joint and spine conditions can cause pain and limit your quality of life. At LewisGale Regional Health System, our highly skilled orthopedic and spine experts are guided by a primary goalto return you to your normal functioning self as quickly and safely as possible.
Your First Choice for Orthopedic Care
The joint and spine specialists at LewisGale offer an advanced, comprehensive approach to prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. With our compassionate, patient-centered approach, we’re here to help you get back in the swing of things as quickly as possible. We offer:
- Excellence in orthopedic care recognized by Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- A continuum of care from evaluation through rehabilitation, including case managers assigned to coordinate each patient’s care throughout the entire treatment and recovery process
- Specialized services provided by our multidisciplinary team of experts with access to the services in the larger LewisGale network
- Innovative, research-based treatments that result in shorter hospital stays, faster recoveries and lower readmission rates
- Rehabilitation programs customized for your needs
- Pretreatment education for patients and their families to ensure a faster, more successful recovery
You’ll find our specialized orthopedic care available at convenient locations throughout Southwest Virginia.
Learn more about our bone and joint care at LewisGale:
- Conditions we treat
- Bone and joint services & treatments
- Spine care services & treatments
- Sports medicine
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Neurology services
Combined Joint & Spine Expertise
Orthopedic care often requires a multispecialty approach. This means, for instance, using sports medicine expertise for athletes or orthopedic and spine surgeons, neurosurgeons and interventional radiologists for certain types of spine care and pain management.
At LewisGale, we draw on the expertise of a range of professionals to make sure you receive the best possible care for the best possible outcome. A partnership of physicians, surgeons, therapists, educators, pharmacists, case managers and nurses are dedicated to making your experience as smooth and pain-free as possible.