When you or a loved one has an injury or illness that needs rehabilitation, you can trust the professionals at LewisGale Regional Health System to provide care that blends a personalized, compassionate approach with the advantages of the most advanced treatments and technologies.
Your First Choice for Rehabilitation
For more than a quarter century, we’ve successfully helped patients recover, regain skills and abilities and return home as quickly as possible. We’re prepared to help you do the same with:
- A physician-led staff of dedicated, licensed rehab professionals, including therapists with a range of advanced specialties
- Hospital-based programs that combine the expertise of your doctors and the rehab team to deliver improved outcomes and shorter healing and recovery times than non-hospital-based rehab programs
- One of the largest inpatient rehab centers serving Southwest Virginia and the Roanoke Valley
- A full continuum of rehabilitation services, from acute care in the hospital to our inpatient rehabilitation center, outpatient rehab clinics and sports medicine programs
- Innovative equipment and technology including VitalStim®, Bioness® and FES (functional electrical stimulation) cycle Personalized 45-minute one-on-one therapy sessions at convenient locations
- Our unique Easy Street real-world rehab center that simulates the everyday environments you’ll encounter when you leave the hospital
- Certified therapy programs for patients with neuro and low vision and vestibular conditions such as dizziness and vertigo
- Free valet parking at LewisGale Medical Center to make our facility as easily accessible as possible
A Complete Range of Rehab Services
We offer hope and help to those who’ve experienced stroke, cardiopulmonary disorders, brain injury, amputation, orthopedic injuries, neurological disorders, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury and other medical conditions, injuries or illnesses that affect the body’s ability to function.
Our comprehensive, personalized inpatient and outpatient care includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, swallowing therapy, neuro and low vision therapy, vestibular therapy and hand and arm therapy, as well as specialized therapies in the areas of pelvic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease progressive exercise, spine stabilization and sports medicine.
Learn more about our rehabilitation therapies and treatments.
A physician referral is required for rehab services.
Preregister now to save time.