LewisGale Regional Health System offers innovative urology care for conditions of the male and female urinary tract (bladder, kidneys, ureter and urethra) and the male reproductive organs. Our compassionate, board-certified urologists are skilled at diagnosing and treating most urologic conditions. We’ll work with you to find the best treatment options to improve your quality of life.
Urologic Conditions We Treat
We treat most conditions of the bladder, kidney, urinary tract and the male reproductive system, including:
- Cancers of the urinary tract and male reproductive organs
- Urinary problems, such as incontinence (loss of urinary or bowel control), problems with urine flow
- Bladder disease and dysfunction including overactive bladder and bladder prolapse
- Kidney stones and other kidney conditions
- Erectile dysfunction and impotence
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Prostate enlargement, prostatitis and other conditions
For conditions of the female pelvic and lower urinary tracts, view our urogynecology services.