Caring for Your Health and Wellness
LewisGale Regional Health System is committed to serving the people and the communities of Southwest Virginia. We care about your health and well-being and take an active role in caring for the communities we serve.
Our commitment to healthy communities includes:
- Community health screenings, blood drives, education programs and wellness events
- Annual health fairs
- Classes and support groups for specific health needs
- Community outreach partnerships
- Charity care providing free medical care and financial assistance to thousands in our communities each year
Investing in Our Communities
In addition to providing the highest quality of healthcare to our patients, LewisGale enriches our community economically and strives to provide a safety net for those who have nowhere else to turn for care. We work hand-in-hand with a number of nonprofit organizations to offer expanded health-related services to the community.
Our investments impacting the region include:
- Employing over 3,300 people with an annual payroll of $219 million
- Over $73 million in uncompensated care
- Over $1.5 million in financial contributions and in-kind services to organizations such as local free clinics, colleges and national health-related organizations
- $28 million in state and federal taxes annually
- Capital investment spending – varies annually
Supporting Local Organizations
We welcome the opportunity to partner with community organizations to promote health and wellness. Our hospitals, staff and volunteers can provide onsite health education, free health screenings, counseling, event speakers, blood drives and more. Contact us for information about how we can work together on health initiatives.
Contact Us Online
Use our online form to contact us.