2706 Ogden Rd
Cave Spring, VA 24018
About LewisGale Cave Spring ER
Cave Spring ER is a freestanding, satellite emergency room of LewisGale Regional Health System located in Roanoke County at the corner of Electric Road (Route 419) and Ogden Road.
Our ER is staffed with expert physicians and compassionate nurses who are ready to deliver quality emergency care. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and serve both pediatric and adult patients.
For more information about Cave Spring ER, call (540) 970-8000 or our Consult-A-Nurse® line at (877) 242-2362.
Our ER services
From treating minor illnesses and injuries to major medical concerns, we offer the same advanced technologies and services you would find at one of our full-service hospital ERs. Cave Spring ER is designed to provide convenient and fast emergency care, specifically around your comfort.
Our services include:
- 24/7 full-service emergency care
- Separate public and ambulance entrances
- All private treatment rooms
- Computed tomography (CT) scanning
- Digital ultrasound
- Digital diagnostic testing
- Full X-ray capabilities
- On-site laboratory testing
- Secure exam area for behavioral health patients
- Direct admission capabilities
Our ER staff is able to treat a variety of medical conditions ranging from dog bites to chest pain and more, including:
- Minor illnesses and injuries (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, coughs, colds, urinary tract infections)
- Major medical concerns (drug overdoses, burns, sepsis)
- Heart concerns (chest pain, shortness of breath, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrest)
- Respiratory issues (asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Neurological events (strokes, seizures, migraines, minor head injuries)
- Life issues (animals bites, allergic reactions, cuts, wounds)
- Emotional wellness (acute and chronic behavioral health)
Health risk assessments
Learn more about your health. Take one of our free online health risk assessments: