Application Process For Volunteer Position
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery.
To be considered for a volunteer position with us, the following form must be filled out and submitted. The form will expire after 30 minutes for security purposes, so please fill it out within that time frame.
As the need arises the applications will be reviewed and those applicants qualified for the positions needed will be contacted for interviews.
Volunteer Application Disclosure
Items to Note:
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery has a policy of conducting background investigations for all Volunteer Applicants prior to beginning a volunteer experience, including High School Age, College Age, and Adult applicants.
- Please complete all applicable information on the Volunteer Application.
- If you have no employment history, please type "None" in that section of the form.
- Falsification of information on the form may be grounds for denial of a volunteer placement.
- Background investigations will be conducted only on those applicants offered a volunteer position.
- The Hospital is not obligated to provide a volunteer placement, nor is the Applicant obligated to accept a position, if offered.
The form was successfully sent.
There was an error with the form submission.