When you volunteer you can make a big difference in the lives of patients, visitors and staff at LewisGale Hospital Pulaski—and you’ll probably notice how much you benefit, too! Volunteers at LewisGale help us expand the capacity of our staff, providing high-quality and cost-effective healthcare services, enhancing patient care and satisfaction and extending our services into the community.
Ready to serve? We’re always looking for gracious and cooperative spirits who have a sincere desire to help others and who can maintain total patient confidentiality. You’ll join our staff of friendly folks who are adaptable, flexible and completely dependable. More about the qualifications.
Volunteer & Chaplain Opportunities
You may be just the right person to:
- Manage the information desk, transfer incoming calls to patient rooms and provide directions to visitors and patients
- Deliver newspapers, flowers, postal mail and printouts of email messages to patients
- Provide community information to families in our waiting areas
- Assist in patient discharge, visit with patients and family members, carry out errands for nursing staff
- Serve as clerical support in non-patient departments
Become a Volunteer or Chaplain
Apply to become a volunteer or chaplain by downloading and filling out the Volunteer/Chaplain Application form or picking up one in our Volunteer Office. New volunteers participate in an orientation session and on-the-job training with one of our valued veteran volunteers.
For more information, contact Jana Beckner at (540) 994-8414 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a formal interview and to learn how you can join the LewisGale Hospital Pulaski family.