Treating your health condition and helping you return quickly to family, work and everyday life are our primary goals at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery. While you’re with us, we provide a caring staff, top-quality services, outstanding facilities, a compassionate atmosphere and a friendly environment to make your stay a positive one.
Creating a Comfortable Hospital Stay
Among the amenities you’ll enjoy at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery:
- Pleasant, comfortable accommodations with cable television and bedside telephones
- Delicious and nutritious gourmet food service, including made-to-order room service dining, a dining room, round-the-clock vending; dietician consultation
- Gift shop with an assortment of cards, snacks, gifts, flowers
- Personalized greeting cards available at the Card Isle kiosk in the main lobby.
- Convenient and free parking
- Visiting hours between 2:00pm - 8:30pm daily to welcome most guests; special hours for critical care units; quiet hours from 2:00pm - 4:00pm and 10:00pm - 6:00am to encourage patient healing
- Smoke-free policy to support a healthy environment
- Safety and security measures for your well-being and the care of your valuables during your stay
Enjoying Special Services to Ease Your Stay
The comfort of patients and visitors is our top priority. You’ll find many additional resources to ease your stay or to help friends and loved ones while they’re hospitalized, including:
- Waiting areas, with special locations for families of patients in surgery, critical care and emergency
- Facility signs and building directories to help you find your way around
- Counseling and chaplain services, pastoral care, nondenominational chapel
- Postal mail, printouts of email messages and flowers delivered to patient rooms
- Banking services via ATM
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access
- Interpreters for many languages, including sign language
- Assistive devices for sensory-impaired persons
- Nearby hotels and restaurants for visitors and families
Preparing You to Return Home
When your doctor decides you’re ready to leave the hospital, you’ll receive a discharge order with instructions for follow-up care, such as medication, dietary requirements or recommendations and your next scheduled appointment with your doctor. You’ll also stop by the hospital cashier to settle your account. Then, you’ll be escorted by a hospital representative to your waiting transportation. You may want to arrange with a family member or friend to take you home.