Charles Gery, PA-CPhysician Assistant
Charles graduated from the University of Guadalajara, in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico. He is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistant. He has more than 38 years of experience as a physician assistant, with more than 30 years as a certified physician assistant. Charles has been assisting cardiovascular surgeons for more than 24 years.
Charles specializes in assisting the physicians with pre and post-operative patients. He has experience removing epicardial pacing wires, removing intro-aortic balloon pumps, harvesting the saphenous vein, performing history and physicals, and oral written orders on behalf of the supervising physicians. Additionally, Charles has experience assisting with radioactive, ultrasound, and respiratory studies, and coordinating rehabilitative therapies including physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- Physician Assistant - Primary - Board Certified
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- Residency: University of Alabama
- Graduate Degree: University of Alabama
- Graduate Degree: University of Bridgeport
- Graduate Degree: University of Guadalajara
- LewisGale Medical Center