Expert Cancer Care. Hometown Touch.
The fight against cancer is never easy - physically, emotionally or spiritually. That’s why it helps to have a caring and experienced partner sharing the journey, every step of the way. The skilled cancer professionals at LewisGale Regional Health System provide advanced oncology care close to home.
Your first choice for Cancer Care
LewisGale ranks among the top hospitals in Virginia and the nation for benchmarked quality cancer care, patient safety and satisfaction and health outcomes. We’re on your side with expert training, experience, research and clinical trials and access to some of the most advanced technologies and therapies available today.
Cancers we treat.
We treat virtually all cancers occurring in adults, including, but not limited to:
- Brain, head and neck
- Gynecologic: cervical, endometrial, ovarian, uterine, vaginal, vulvar
- Leukemia and blood-related cancers
- Lung and chest
- Pancreatic and liver
- Peritoneal Carcinoma and Peritoneal Mesothelioma
- Prostate and genitourinary
- Skin, including melanoma
When you choose LewisGale for cancer care, you’ll benefit from:
- Comprehensive, coordinated cancer services and treatments, from screening and prevention through diagnosis, treatment and follow-up
- Cancer-fighting expertise recognized by the Commission on Cancer and accredited by the American College of Surgeons
Our network of oncology care locations:
- is equipped to treat virtually all cancers and includes two full-service regional cancer centers - LewisGale Regional Cancer Center Salem and LewisGale Regional Cancer Center Pulaski - plus a range of convenient, inpatient and outpatient cancer services available at LewisGale hospitals and clinics throughout Southwest Virginia
- provides coordinated access to HCA’s extensive network of cancer services and specialists
- includes breast care and imaging centers recognized by the American College of Radiology and the FDA under the Mammography Quality Standards Act
Our highly respected team
LewisGale’s cancer care team is a highly trained, diverse, experienced group of skilled medical professionals who work together to deliver oncology care and expertise you can trust. The team includes, but isn’t limited to:
Innovative treatments and technologies
LewisGale patients have access to leading-edge national cancer research and clinical trials and the National Cancer Registry through our ongoing participation in these important programs.
As a LewisGale cancer patient, you become part of our family. We’re in your community and we care about your health.