When minutes matter.
When you need emergency care in Roanoke County, Virginia, you want to know you are getting the best care as quickly as possible.
Right where you need us - 24/7/365.
Cave Spring ER, a satellite emergency room of LewisGale Medical Center is staffed with expert physicians and compassionate nurses who are ready to deliver quality emergency care.
We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provide Pediatric and Adult emergency services. Conveniently located in Roanoke County at the corner of Electric Road (Route 419) and Ogden Road, our emergency room can care for all your family’s emergency healthcare needs.
From treating minor illnesses and injuries to major medical concerns, we offer the same advanced technologies and services you would find at a hospital’s emergency room.
Cave Spring ER is designed to provide even more convenient and fast emergency care, specifically around your comfort, and that’s a feeling you’ll sense from the moment you arrive at our emergency room.
Our services include:
- 24/7 Full-service emergency care (same services offered at our hospital-based ERs)
- Separate public and ambulance entrances
- All private treatment rooms
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Digital ultrasound
- Digital Diagnostic Testing
- Full X-ray capabilities
- On-site laboratory testing
- Secure exam area for behavioral health patients
- Direct admission capabilities
Our ER staff is able to treat a variety of medical conditions ranging from dog bites to chest pain.
- Full-service emergency care including pediatrics
- Minor illness and injury (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, coughs, colds, UTIs)
- Major medical concerns (drug overdose, burns, GYN, sepsis)
- Heart concerns (chest pain, shortness of breath, congestive heart failure, cardiac arrest)
- Respiratory issues (asthma, COPD, respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Neurological (stroke, seizure, migraines, minor head injuries)
- Life issues (animals bites, allergic reactions, cuts, wounds)
- Emotional wellness (acute and chronic behavioral health)