The colon and rectal surgery program at LewisGale provides the best and most comprehensive services for preventing, detecting and treating disorders of the colon, rectum and anus.
Innovative, Personalized Colorectal Services
Our colon and rectal surgery program is led by highly trained colorectal physicians, nurses and other staff. Together this expert team provides:
- The highest level of care for colon and rectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, polyps, diverticulitis, constipation, fecal incontinence, hemorrhoids, and other conditions
- Advanced technology, new therapies and minimally invasive surgeries to provide the best screening and treatment for colon cancer
- Laparoscopic colon surgeries that use smaller incisions, resulting in faster recovery times
To ensure comfortable, compassionate care during your visit, we also provide:
- A colon and rectal program coordinator who provides support and education to patients before, during and after surgery
- Easy access to our center, with free parking available onsite
Visit our online Health Library to learn more about colorectal cancer and how it’s treated.
Scheduled for Surgery?
Preregister now to save time.
Get information on how to prepare for your surgery.