LewisGale offers a number of specialized tests for examining and diagnosing conditions of the digestive (or gastrointestinal) tractthe stomach, intestines, esophagus, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, colon and rectum. These tests include:
- High-resolution esophageal manometry with impedance — for diagnosing disorders of the esophagus
- High-resolution anorectal manometry with impedance — for diagnosing disorders of the rectum
- 24-hour pH monitoring — for diagnosing the type of reflux (heartburn or other esophageal disorders)
- Esophageal capsule endoscopy (Pill Cam) — to observe esophageal bleeding
- Small bowel capsule endoscopy (Pill Cam) — to observe bleeding and detect several diseases such as Crohn’s disease
How You Benefit
Digestive testing provides your physician with crucial information to accurately diagnose gastrointestinal disorders and determine the most effective treatment options.
Learn more about gastrointestinal services offered at LewisGale.