A personal health assessment (PHA) helps your employees gain important insights into their current health status, medical history and beliefs and attitudes about exercise, nutrition and diet, tobacco and alcohol use and other issues affecting their health.
Benefits of PHAs
Personal health assessments offer a wide range of benefits, including opportunities to:
- Monitor individual health status over time to see patterns, changes and improvements
- Provide concrete information to help employees prepare for lifestyle changes that can enhance their health
- Get individuals involved with health coachingfor the one-on-one support they may need to succeed for the long term
- Build results-oriented employer health promotion and wellness programs
- Engage employers and employees in the overall health management process
Good health and positive lifestyles can lead to higher workplace productivity, happier individuals, more satisfied families, enjoyable communities, reductions in healthcare expenses and lower insurance costs. When everyone participates, everyone wins.