Urologists in southwest Virginia
LewisGale Regional Health System offers innovative urologic care for conditions of the male and female urinary tract—bladder, kidneys, ureters and urethra—and the male reproductive organs. Our compassionate, board-certified urologists are skilled at diagnosing and treating most urologic conditions. We’ll work with you to find the best treatment options to improve your quality of life.
Contact Consult-A-Nurse® at (877) 242-2362 to learn more about urology services offered at LewisGale Regional Health System.
Urologic conditions we treat
We treat most conditions of the bladder, kidneys, urinary tract and the male reproductive system, including:
- Cancers of the urinary tract and male reproductive organs, including prostate cancer
- Urinary problems, such as incontinence (loss of urinary or bowel control) and problems with urine flow
- Bladder disease and dysfunction, including overactive bladder and bladder prolapse
- Kidney stones and other kidney conditions
- Erectile dysfunction and impotence
- Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Prostate enlargement, prostatitis and other conditions
LewisGale Regional Health System provides urogynecology services for women with urinary and pelvic floor disorders. These common conditions can often be treated effectively to restore optimal function.
We treat most urinary tract conditions and pelvic floor disorders in women, including:
- Chronic bladder infections
- Interstitial cystitis
- Pelvic organ prolapse (sagging or slipping of the uterus or other pelvic organs)
- Pelvic pain
- Urinary tract infections
- Urinary and fecal incontinence (loss of urinary or bowel control)
- Uterine fibroids
To learn more about your urologic health, take one of our free online health risk assessments today:
Complete care for female urinary and pelvic floor disorders
Through our gynecology program, we help women improve their quality of life through innovative treatments for urinary tract and pelvic floor disorders. We offer surgical and nonsurgical treatment options, including medications, physical and behavioral therapy and a range of advanced techniques for specialized problems. We’ll work with you to find the best treatment options for your needs.