November 04, 2014
Pulaski, Virginia, November, 2014 – LewisGale Hospital Pulaski recently held a retirement reception to honor nine of its staff members for their hard work, dedication, and years of service. The retirees had more than 250 years of combined service to the hospital.
“We are forever grateful to our retirees for their unwavering dedication to our hospital and our patients,” said Linda Shepherd, MBAL, BSN, RN, Chief Nursing Officer, LewisGale Hospital Pulaski. “They will always be part of the LewisGale family, and we wish them well in this new season of their lives.”
- 47 years of service – Mary Anderson, Secretary, Radiology
- 41 years of service – Sara Edwards, MLT, Laboratory
- 40 years of service – Teresa Bouldin, Unit Secretary, Skilled Nursing Facility
- 35 years of service – Betty Stoots, Fiscal Services & Information Technology Services
- 30 years of service – Lawrence Rickey, R.N., House Supervision, Nursing Administration
- 24 years of service – Joyce Parsons, R.N., Clinical Coordinator, Med/Surg
- 20 years of service – Linda Gill, R.N., Radiation Oncology, Cancer Care Center
- 14 years of service – Lorretta Rice, C.N.A, Skilled Nursing Facility
- 7 years of service – Kathy Hardy, Health Information Specialist, HIM
About LewisGale Hospital Pulaski
LewisGale Hospital Pulaski is a part of LewisGale Regional Health System which includes 44 HCA-owned patient care facilities including 4 hospitals, 2 regional cancer centers and a multidisciplinary cancer clinic, 6 outpatient centers and affiliations with nearly 700 physicians, including 146 employed providers and more than 500 independent physicians. With 3,300 employees, its annual payroll is $230.1 million. The system also paid $41 million in taxes and provided more than $106 million in uncompensated care to those most in need in 2012 alone. LewisGale is also part of HCA Virginia, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare provider in the Commonwealth with nearly 15,000 employees. For more information see www.lewisgale.com.