We have implemented additional safety measures because of the current COVID-19 environment in our community. These changes will go into effect Saturday, March 21.
NO visitors will be allowed with the following exceptions:
- Laboring mothers are allowed one (1) adult visitor during their stay.
- Mother-infant unit patients are allowed one (1) adult visitor during their stay.
- Patients at or approaching "end of life" are allowed one (1) adult visitor during their stay.
- Pediatric patients including pediatric ER, are allowed one (1) adult guardian at a time.
- Patients having surgery are allowed one (1) adult visitor, 18 years or older during their stay.
Any exceptions to the above will require approval by the department director, nursing supervisor, or administrator on-call.
All visitors must meet screening criteria to ensure they are not ill or experiencing symptoms when entering the facility.
For your safety, valet services have been temporarily discontinued.
Please consider programs like FaceTime, Skype, etc., to virtually visit your loved one.
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients.